Tokyo European Divers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

axel from atlantis

2 posters

Go down

axel from atlantis Empty axel from atlantis

Post  aquaxel Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 pm

konnichiwa to everyone here.

although i live on the island of cyprus in the mediterranean i regularly visit japan for diving and hope for good info exchange of related subjects.

i work as a commercial diver and if i am not working i dive a kiss rebreather or do tec diving. also i am involved in some diving projects one which involved the stella polaris in kushimoto.

for detailed info about me and what i do please be invited to visit my website.

arigatou and hope to meet u soon in the water.
aquaxel
aquaxel

http://www.aquatec-innerspace.com

Back to top Go down

axel from atlantis Empty Welcome

Post  TED Webmaster Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:18 am

Hi Axel,

We exchanged few posts on Rebreather World during you last expedition on the Stella. I also heard a little bit about it from Tanaka-san. I was very impressed that you could succeed to dive the Stella. It is so discouraging sometimes in Japan to get authorization and handle the proper logistic ... Coming from so far and doing it is very impressive.

I am still a beginner on "rebreather" and still doing my deep trimix dives on Open Circuit, but there is rare opportunity.

I you drop by Tokyo, let me know. I will try to take you to nice places. There is still lots of things to do... As mentioned in your article, there are still "virgin" areas: Ogasawara (better known under the name of Iwojima) for example is still quite pretty untouched. We will be participating to an university expedition on April on a "French Wreck" in Izu (1873), cargo still there apparently. Even popular wrecks like "Mutsu" in Hiroshima are still untouched (kitchen still full of dishes...). And I am sure there is other plenty of places to see...

See you soon!

Best Regards,

Nicolas
TED Webmaster
TED Webmaster
Admin

http://tokyoeuropeandivers.over-blog.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum